Wednesday, February 15, 2006

a disturbance in the force...

*the room suddenly shakes violently,
all my money banks are suddenly
wiped clean, nothing but curses fly
from my mouth as I turn around and
stab the first religious bitch I see*


WHAT THE FUCK!
My school has currently been trying to get
over on my mother with the tuition. Four
times the tuition has risen and it still
continues to rise. My mother is NOT going
to pay what ever it is they suddenly want
now, whatever policy the school suddenly
has and will instead pay the amount initially
agreed upon, regardless of what I said and
regardless of their actions, especially
because of the actions they took (or lack
thereof) and I for one am wholeheartedly
supporting her full force. She's right and
I know so, whether or not I said I was coming
back to school for the 2006 year or not does
not mean that the school can suddenly revoke
financial aid, especially after we made and
established initial payments. There's no need
for the school to rush payment either, and if
the school suddenly can't pay their bills
because we're not paying on time, that doesn't
mean that "we" as in me and the bookkeeper
can't pay the bill, the school can't pay the
bill and they need to find themselves a new
bookkeeper immediately. To have the nerve to
also state that they had to revoke my financial
aid and provide it to someone else and not
accept me because they were full yet STILL
accepted me WAY after school began in September
is some remarkable feat by far. For a school
that is full with no seats available for new
students to suddenly be able to pop a few
chairs for some new students is quite a feat.

I just can't type any more, I typed that non-
stop above and I'm going to go nuts, there's
probably so many errors, oh well. At least I
have a post in for today and don't have to
worry about one more thing. You guy will get
an update from me soon.

No comments: