Friday, May 09, 2008

here we go again!

Hrm, another Friday morning, another day wasted. meh.

Well I rsvp'd for another night at the sex party. Website's down, wtf, shall make note of that, but search Adam4Adam shall yield you the MensParty post. Anywhew, I'm just hoping that stinky dude won't be there again... or at least talks A WHOLE LOT LESS (read NOT AT ALL) this time, has showered, and will be a little more free with positions.
Plus I gotta play catch up on something I could do :D

Going full-Vegan hasn't been too hard. Quite enjoyable though as I pig out on more nutritional foods without feeling that sad, empty-yet-full feeling. I've also noticed my thoughts for longing for love have nearly disappeared all together, I'm not longer haunting sites such as ManHunt or A4A (though I never really "haunted" that as much) and I'm more lax in the guys I'm restricting myself from chasing :D All-in-all goodness is to be- and has been- had.

Right now I need to poop, brb...

___________________________________________________

Fuck it, dad's in the crapper smoking it the fuck up. I hate marijuanna. Smoking in general. Plus he has the audacity to tell me to "lose some weight, exercise." Nigguh, I have lost weight (though now I'm settled at 204), and I shall be exercising! I needa gym buddy though, augh.

Well later I have to clean my hole out (shit dick is not cute) and make sure to restrict diet for the rest of the day (BRING ON THA WATAH!)

Ugh. In other news, MADONNA STICKY AND SWEET 2008 CONCERT FOR HARD CANDY! WTF!!! SO GOTTA GET TICKETS! Right now I'm in talks with my best friend/client who has a Citi Bank card and can totally purchase them, I'm looking to see if she shall buy 4, or at least 3, and if not- 2. 4 for Moi, Har, Moi Best Fraund, and Har Dawtur. That order. And Floorstanding Front Row Tix Bitch. Not the nose bleeds for 20 bucks, _I_ can get those. At any amount, I'm also looking to get myself a Citi credit card pronto, even if I have to drive myself into further debt and get them myself ^_^


Alas, freelance has be close to nil. I have to grasp as few clients I'm getting and pray I can survive on what little I ask. So very frustrating. Hopefully I can also drag the work a little longer than necessary and increase my pay, but I hate doing such. I'm also stressing to finish fast despite the opposite.

Also, some Asians just aren't gifted- Bless their hearts.

No comments: