Friday, January 09, 2009

chla-chla-chla, CHLAMYDIA!

SO I tested positive for anal chlamydia (fuckitty fuck fuck) and thought it had been a hemorrhage of sorts, to which folks who saw my hole and 'examined' had said it couldn't really be nor could it be and STD, just razor bumps. At least I'm negative for gonorrhea so far (anal results have yet to come back) and so I had to warn all my partners (or at least those I keep in contact with) of my STD, augh. Have yet to warn EBG, though we didn't do anything sexual in the time frame I fucked around with southern belle.


Ah yes, Southern Belle. I forget if I explained the backstory on him, but in short, his boyfriend was playing around, they fucked raw, he left him, came to NY, A4A, we fucked raw, my ass and no lube. Yea, I definitely learned my lesson. Or have I?

No comments: