Thursday, July 24, 2008

apricot sperm.

just finished masturbating- wow, am I really blogging this?
My cock was throbbing, VERY HARD, got solid really fast, is it used to my easy button being pounded at 12:28AM every day? Have I created a new habitual cycle? very unlike me.

Fucking cum went flying, EVERYWHERE. On my toes, on my CLEAN PAIR OF UNDIES, on my wrist, all over my palms. And I found the easiest way to clean up is, what better? than by swallowing my own cum :D Protein intake AND I get to judge how well I've been eating. Well holy cow (or holy soybean?) has there been a change. I've been downing apricot by the sillyzen, and I'm getting up to grab two now, made a major influence in how I taste, very fluidy (VERY FLUIDY), not salty nor bitter, very alkaline.

Welp, gotta run and get my washed apricots! The Boondocks just came on on Adult Swim, can't miss my nigga cartoon!

BTW, anyone know if Dr. Pepper is vegan? Wtf is in that list of 23 flavors? Taurine, EDTA, and boiled pork bones (ala US Gelatin)??

2 comments:

Forest Elementary said...

Deep, but I must commend you on your honesty. I think everyone it entitled to a sexual right, and, at least you have found yours.

-Eddy
From Staples

mrtrblmkr1 said...

umm... NOOOO!! I CAN NEVER FACE WORKING NEAR YOU AGAIN! EWWW, YOU'VE READ INTO MY (NOT-SO) PRIVATEST THOUGHTS!!!

but yea, i'm very direct online, it's tedious to beat around the bush unless it's fer fun.