Wednesday, July 09, 2008

so fucking tired...

Well life has truly been fun thus far; landed a jerb @ Staples as the Easy Resident Tech (which is a great title but doesn't necessarily mean I don't have to do Floor Sales) and I've been managing my weight/watching as it slowly descends and rises around the 176lbs mark. Trying to manage my time and help friends all the while remain calm and poised to pull off the unthinkable, living flat-ass-broke this past week hasn't helped though and I've let many down on their expectations of me, right now I'm trying to win back their trust.

Don't wanna go into details on that just yet, just some bland text to get your tongue a little wet.


Well I have 3? no 4? no 5 boyfriends? nope, just 1, and he's coming back from Toronto soon, I'm dying of anxiety as I wait for his sexy ass to return and for him to hold me in his arms- right now I'm playing Fernando-safe and I shall be going into testing tomorrow mornin', gotta make sure I stay Neg. on all that nasty stuff!

Unfortunately, I'm pulling hairs on what to do with my current situation. Oh well, I'll let it play out and see what happens.

Now you just sit their a salivate. Details shall be posted next time around :D

No comments: