Monday, November 03, 2008

one month went by...

One fucking month. All spent on wasting valuable time @ American Apparel.

I was their in-house Computer Tech for 1 month to only be unceremoniously fired today.


mofo's. But yea, the company internally is in shambles and not many people believe or understand me. How has it been so profitable, especially during this rough time? Because they just chew and spit, and apparently that's cheaper for them then to Taste and Swallow. Spent a glorious amount of money on me as a new hire, only to expend me once they saw fit. Bleh, I have a dirty taste in my mouth now. Or maybe that's the onions...


So I've now stabilized at 165, however I'm hoping those recent 5 lbs weren't muscle and were fat, or that my improper eating this past few days has gotten to me and I can't do a proper chin-up at the moment. Either way, I need to start on my upper body pronto, I really want to surprise the family before Thanksgiving, get them to realize how fucking FAT they are (at least 1 aunt and 1 mother in particular). Unfortunately, I'm becoming very Marc Jacobs-ish; small, slender, female legs, and buff, defined upper body. My mother said how I'm developing a woman's body and that just crushed my recent happy high.


So now I drop by the AA offices tomorrow to pick up my final check, ew. The doorbell just rang, brb.


.... Ugh, neighbor upstairs locked herself out.

I registered to vote, Republican of course. Obama/Palin '08! woooo!!!
Wait 'til 2012 rolls around, Palin/Navarette! hehe.

Hrm... what else...
I made two young men happy, VERY happy. Got my little bro Fable II spechul edition, he DIEEEDD, like "NIN-TEN-DO!" died. and got a fully paid reserve of Empire: Total War, out Feb 9, he DIIIIEDD, and like "My aunt got my Disney Stocks, what do I do with that?! This is way better!" sorta way, glorious.

Ran into Max at the pivotal, climaxal point of my AA career, lookin' swanky and all, all Hilary Swank and shit, and got him oozing over moi, he haw.
Wait 'til he hears I was fired...

EBG has been pounding my hole recently. and like, REALLY pounding. He suddenly got to witness how a REAL Leo plays in bed, and he's been loving it. I've been loving it too, feeling him thrust his cock inside me, feeling the tense stiffness as it makes every thrust, every insertion into my silo- a rocket coming home, something so inconceivable. I told him earlier a little booze and my pain threshold lowers, but at the same time I'm still coherent and feel everything- my ass is tingling at the thought, hehe. But yessum, he got to feel good ol' me and I sorta replicated it again after dinner at Cafeteria, though not as great as that night. I guess knowing I was going to be removed from office got me searching for my ol' high, sex.

It also helped tremendously knowing EBG likes me, really likes me. I really really like him to and hope he gets that, even if I suck at showing it.


Cankre sores suck bad female scat ass. I still have had this sore on the inner part of my lip for the past two weeks, why? fucking drinking 'non-dairy' DAIRY creamer in my coffee, that and massive amounts of sodium intake. Those two fuckers fuck my system up and now I have a constant reminder until I normalize my diet and cleanse my body. Having EBG suck my face though helped, and creates a wild though painful experience. I'm enjoying it and want him to continue.


I also want to buff up yet stay small so he can have me as his fuck toy. Blow up dolls are passe.




Court judgment? 240.20 Disorderly Conduct. The equivalent to me trespassing. HAW! Fuck you Staples! That chapter of my life will soon be closed as I finish paying off the laptop that is now mein, MAHNER-DAMF-HEMPNITCHSE LON-DON!!!! lol, I love that german dude Patrick from Pam Ann's DVD.

My thighs are thick again, ugh, they're starting to rub and now I gots a biker's bump, eww.


Which, btw, the glorious Pacific I was riding around with the new fan-tab $90 brakes I bought? That got trashed and now I only own its brakes. Motherfuck, I'm bike shiva. and That's currently what's happening with my replacement bike, a huge ass trail bike, fucking, made my ass grow and inch taller just so I can pedal properly, legit, you gotta see this thing! It's a Raleigh (RAL-LEE), lemme pull up an image:
http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp105/Black-Francis/PA310001.jpg

And the Pilly craigslist post to match:
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/bik/904120070.html


Uh... 35" standover? good for 6'1" AND ABOVE?!?! Thuh fuck, my small 5'10" frame cannot handle, I'm buying myself a new bike, and I think I found it, for $400 :D

so yea... i got the heater just blasting my back, 'bout to go to sleep.

No comments: