Tuesday, December 02, 2008

fuck medicine... part deux

Ciro began talking to me again. I wonder how this will turn out.



-----------------------
He works my cock over, does an amazing job, his barely thick lips encase the head of my cock, slowly - magically, encircling my phallus, encasing me in his throat, my summation, my summary, what I am is now banging into his tonsils - rhythmically, I'm throat fucking him.

My legs are tossed up at me, and now he's licking down my shaft to my asshole - imagine the pleasure I'm feeling to know he - a white, Tool-loving, ROCK-HARD italian body is going down to one of my most sensitive zon- FUCK, his tongue reached my asshole and now it's finding- nay, pushing its way into my hole, licking its way into me, into my orifice. My eyes go lazy, my legs fall limp, my cock stiffens, yet all I can think of is wild horses, ocean waves, cars honking, all I can think of to calm me otherwise I'm putting him into a leglock, a bearhug, anything to keep him mine without letting him go.

I feel exposed, slightly raw yet wet- moist, he looks up from time to time to check on me - He looks like the fucking Devil, Devil Incarnate, reborn to fuck me over - literally and figuratively, something out of a Tenacious D song sans the comedy.

He's done, he gets up and gazes at me - I swear with what could have been the longest 10 seconds of my life - at which point the candle lit to the left above me FLARES with dramatic intensity, everything is a scary pagan red; fierce, tormenting colors that shock me and remind me of my youth, of my stupidity.

However this is just 10 seconds, he leans down and shares with me my taste, what my asshole taste like - sweet, warm, silicone from my douching earlier, the candle doesn't quit with its blare, and I think to myself this candle is getting excited at the wrong moment, it's all too soon. Asshole of a candle.

He leans back up and gives me this curt grin, so fucking devilish, so wrong. Yet so right. His lip curls, his face is gaunt, his eyes are a deep blue, a pair you can easily get lost in and never come back - I waded into them and was pulled by the rift, only now recovering weeks later. He reaches over to his side of the bed to grab a condom, I reach for my lube - Eros Premium Silicone, once my enemy now my friend. Unfortunately, as little a time it took to grab the necessities, it took just as much time for him to become flaccid. He's hot, steaming, and ridiculously sweaty - something that drives me wild and makes me love him even further - as I lick the sweat off his face, his chest, his arms, his pits, his head, he's at first embarrassed, but eases up and smiles, jerking, trying to regain composure and not kill the mood. I love his slightly salty taste - if salty at all, he's perfect, he taste perfect, he's unbelievably clean, clean like me, my first days with EBG.

Fuck this, you're D/D free? I'm D/D free. I rip his condom off, and lord knows what I did, I did something that made him regain his force, he's now hard again, and I take this opportunity to soften my hole and jumps on his dick, his cock. YES, fuck is it ever so GLORIOUS! HE FEELS AMAZING - HE'S IN ME! HIS FUCKING DICK IS IN ME! AND WHAT IS THIS? HE'S FUCKING ME! Up. Down. Up. Down, he's fucking my hole and I don't know what to do - I'm in auto-pilot and he's co-piloting with the computer. We're working in unison and his dick stiffens so hard I feel it might rip me if he moves the wrong way, as if this is the only chance for us to insert this volatile rod of nitro into a pool of sulfuric acid without jutting into the walls, the only time we can violate all laws of nature and science, except this moment is on repeat and the walls of acid are the walls of my ass and this rod of doom is his 7 inches pounding me - no, he lied, it's 8, if not 9 - he's reached what I call the 3rd ring, the last muscular sphincter I control before you're reaching up into my intestine, into my colon and various other organ-ical shit. My pushing out and his pounding me are driving me wild, so much so I came on him, hot steamy cum flying from the tip of my cock without the need for me to touch it, the first of multiple orgasms in a fun evening/morning.


We shuffle and change position, I'm on my back, and he's hovering above me, plowing into my hole, raw, condom-free, filling me, the void that existed in my life up until this moment. I fill I never need to eat again as long as he's in me, he's the protein I need and the cover to my heart murmur.

Our fucking this way last about 10... 20... now 30 minutes as I keep looking at the time, I've cummed again and am re-hard, he's still hard, sweating on me, loving my hole - I sense something but disregard it. My hole's feeling raw, feeling good, clean, filled to capacity, hot, ready to rip open yet strong and durable.

We fuck in various positions for various lengths of time - off the edge of his bed, missionary, my ass raised for him to dip into me, on my stomach, and on all fours.

We back to missionary, my head propped up on his pillow, I'm working my cock over, my legs are spread wide, my hole's tense, I'm about to blow again, we're locked in a stare, his devilish grin reappears, I can barely keep composure but I keep my look on him, I feel I can't fail him this look, I feel his cock jutterly differently this time, like it's preparing - and like a good, hungry bottom, I whisper those sweet three words: cum. in. me. His grin broadens, he knows what to do, and with the next few thrusts, I feel his cum inside me. I feel the hotness of his fluids, almost a little too hot, it's an odd sting at first but I love it, it's new exciting, stupid and dangerous but It's what I wanted. He sighs and moans heavily, his lip curt, curled, and his face in a shift of pleasure pain, he's breathing heavily, his body is wet, soaked from sweat, he looses back strength and collapses on me, his body wetting mine, drenching me, I feel like I just stepped out into a summer shower, something I haven't done for years, it's reminiscent of my youth. Stupid years. I want to cry, I grab him and make him mine, I want to stay with him, I want to be him, I want to be a white italian with dark brown hair and a thick meaty cock, virtually smooth, clean skin, and scentless, saltless sweat. He's humor returns and he mock snores, I giggle. We stay in each others' embrace for what may well be forever.


Except it isn't. He rolls off of me and reaches over for a light. I'm infatuated but like a good bottom I clean up, lay on my stomach, and service him, lapping up his sweat, grabbing a towel and doing the necessities, then laying their looking good for him. He throws me a grin which warms my heart. Then goes back to smoking and checking his cell. I'm inebriated. This happen, this happened to me. Finally the world is handing me what I want and deserve.




Time passes by, days and this continues. Unfortunately his has to battle this bacterial infection in his stomach so he's on azithromycin and percocet. Both which cause the next few sessions to become a bit laborious yet equally satisfy and gratifying. My spidey senses are still tingling each time but I ignore them.

Why the fuck did I ignore them?

He wants me to top him. This news comes up days after a rift silently and quickly comes into existence between us. Why the fuck wasn't I born with a bigger dick?! Fucking huge nose, feet and hands, and with all the black in my puerto rican ass, I wasn't handed down the fucking dick that matches? This is my curse? Fuck you God.

The rift was created by tension with his roommate Shaun and my talking to him. Apparently his roommate's a nobody scum from Ciro's POV, but from talking with him recently, he's the most sane normal dude you can expect from the alternative scene, folks who are usually more calm and respectable than mainstream fuck up society.

This revelation has opened the murmur, if not forced a blunt 13" radius pole into my hole and tore it the fuck open. The virgo in me dies, the calm in me dies. I drop patience behind the bed. My good luck is gone and shit is slowly going wrong. This happens before Nichelle while I'm working on her laptop in the 24 hr Starbucks at Union. She doesn't notice because I'm an actor, yet I'm ready to get up and bash someone's skull in right this minute. FUCK YOU. WHO ARE YOU LOOKING AT FAGGOT? TALK A HIKE NIGGER. What the hell is wrong with me? Who pressed the suicide button? Wasn't that shit ripped off the panel? Where did the unicorns and rainbows go? Who am I? I wake up the next morning to shave off the sides of my head, I didn't like my hair and I want a mohawk- DON'T FUCK WITH ME. I extreme douche. My asshole bleeds, fuck it, who cares? I'm raw clean and need to moisturize, cracked skin's a good sign, I've begun biting my nails again.

I haven't spoken to Ciro in a while. I thought it would be good if he came to me, seeing as he had a life before me, I'm just a hookup, the holidays are coming up and he has family and friends to attend to before me. I'm not his boyfriend and I don't need to push myself into his life.

I've been seeing other guys in the meantime and this new guy I've been seeing is Ciro's hispanic replica. Except slimmer, with a HOT southern accent, not on fucking whack medication (though he also smokes weed and cigs, no biggie) and has a luscious cock as well. I care for him so his identity will not be revealed, just know I'm happy with him and will not fuck up this one.

Well I took Ciro's hispanic replica's laptop to fix it while he was gone for the holidays (my way of having a piece of him while he's away), but unfortunately the adapter to it is dead and so I need my universal model which Ciro currently has. So I ask Ciro if I can drop by and borrow it. Mind you I haven't talked to him in a while but even when I was, his text, albeit sarcastic, were cut dry straight forward. He tells me to swing by 7:30 AM next day and I listen. 7:30 AM swings by and I'm at his front door, calling him to pick up the plug. He answers and is like "huh? I was just joking! I didn't mean literally, give me time to dress up and shower and shit and I'll bring it to you." Ok, so I use this time to go to the bank, purchase Stamina pills ('cause I was on the notion we would be hooking up later tonight and I had the intent of staying hard and fucking him 'till he cums with my hard cock up his ass) and I head back home to finish some Britney Spears Circus CD track downloading (I had all her tracks plus bonus ones except for one months in advance and I just needed to pop 'em on my iPod). He calls me and is heading my way, gonna take the M train today since he's leaving a little earlier than usual and wants to waste time (M train is perfect for that).

I catch him walking up by my way and I tag along. I sense I look disheveled and in no mood, he compliments my new haircut, stating he likes it, I don't know if he's being sarcastic so I just respond, "ok." He wants to pick up a coffee first before hopping on the train, I wait with him to get his cup o joe, wondering why he isn't leaning in to kiss me as usual, despite him throwing his usual smile at me. His usual heart melting glances. Fuck that, I want a kiss and motion for it but it doesn't occur, he walks out of the deli past me towards the subway. Well then fuck it so I reach for the bag, tell him thanks and head on my way. I get home thinking to myself, "all I need for this to be is my universal plug when I asked him for his IBM plug (because I still have the different heads used on the universal plug for different laptops and noticed that the one for the IBM was an older, smaller standard and this laptop needs a newer size.) It's the universal adapter, FUCK. So I immediately text Ciro about giving me the wrong adapter and if I can get Shaun's cell so I can pick it up. He tells me he'll give it to me when he's at work, I ask for his aim s/n so I can monitor when he wakes up, shoot him a message that I want to drop by and pick up a plug, in which I do tell Shaun so via AIM. When Shaun logs onto aim, he gives me his cell and I ride over to Ciro's place to make the plug switch, bringing the laptop with me to see if it'll work because if not, then I'm not taking the plug as it's unnecessary and more for me to carry back on my bike.

It doesn't fit, so I live both plugs (no wanting to take Ciro's plug and not wanting him to be without a plug for the laptop I gave him).

Time passes and Ciro tells me of Shaun attacking him and having Shaun move out, that Shaun's ridiculous and poisonous and doesn't want him as a roommate. He tells me to no longer speak to him which I gladly comply, because, you know, I still have a thing for Ciro and I want us to get together. Mind you my world view is now blue and no longer Rosy Red, someone stole my fucking red-tinted Marc by Marc Jacobs shades right off my face.

Well Ciro later gets the idea that I've been talking to Shaun behind his back, hooking up with him even? And that he no longer wants to speak or deal with me. What? Where did this come from? Well, if that's the case, fuck it, I don't care for drama, so I drop by his place to pick up my universal adapter as I just lent that to him, not give it, and I need it for my freelance work fixin' PCs, I find out he's not home to I contact Shaun to let me in and let me pick up the plug, telling Ciro that I contacted him, but Shaun, since I believe he's normal and sane, tells me I can't waltz into the apartment without Ciro's approval, especially with the way things have been going. Huh? Is this coming from the same lunatic Ciro described earlier? Well shit goes around in a circle and I can't have it (mind you I lost patience behind my bed awhile ago) so I just say fuck it and leave, tell them to piss of with each other in the most polite way, and storm home. Shaun txts me back apologizing and wished this situation didn't occur. Again, lunatic? I highly doubt it.

Well Shaun messages me of his own freewill on AIM and to much my dismay, he tells me of Ciro's skepticism of me, the recent craziness that ensued over his way, and how life is moving for him. We hold a nice steady conversation all the while I'm communicating with Ciro via email (I refuse to have his fucking snarky comments sent to me in real time and emailing allows me to edit myself properly.) One of the emails, edited:


From: me
To: Ciro
Sent: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 8:50 am
Subject: chat logs with shaun.
I just realized I labeled myself a fuck buddy, that’s my fault, I was blinded by rage that day:

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 08:36:29
[08:36] mrtrblmkr1: Hey shaun, it's Fernando, Ciro's fuckbuddy, whenever you're up, give me a ring - XXXXX, i need to pig up a laptop plug from his room. If you need anything from me, give me a call anytime.
[08:36] shaun: (auto-response from shaun) Away

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 18:43:13
[18:43] mrtrblmkr1: sup, it's Fernando, mind if I bother you , drop by, and pick up a plug from Ciro's room?
[18:48] shaun: that's chill.
[18:48] mrtrblmkr1: cool, your bell works or should i txt you?
[18:49] shaun: just call me , XXXXXX
[19:07] mrtrblmkr1: thanks, you need anything, let me know

--------------Reply---------------

From: Ciro
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 8:05 PM
To: me
Subject: Re: chat logs with shaun.

i see. and how do i know you didnt just type this out yourself? shaun said he didnt know you needed to get anything. why didnt you pick up the plug? i know theres more to this considering tuesday and wednesday morning the cord WASNT on my bed but wedneday night it was.

--------------Reply---------------
From: me
To: Ciro
Sent: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 12:21 am
Subject: RE: chat logs with shaun.
Cause I didn’t, it’s all saved on a server online that cannot be altered, I use Meebo (http://www.meebo.com) and I save ALL my chat logs, including those with you.

Shaun must have been high, I don’t know, he just simply opened the door, I let myself in, he went to his room, I went into yours and dropped it off, grabbed yours and tried it out, only to have it not fit into the laptop (your model is older than the one I’m trying to fix and subsequently needs a completely new plug) and so I left both plugs.

I remember placing the plug, in its bag, right by the laptop on top of the green/blue-top bin on the right side of your bed, to the right of the laptop which was open. If it’s position moved – either you, Shaun, or a ghost moved it, not me.


I really don’t want to speak to you any further, you’ve hurt me, hurt me deeply and I can’t bear to bother – you got a free fuck, cum dump out of me and a free laptop, what more do you want of me without reciprocating? I know I’m expecting a lot (possibly the inkling of liking me) but I’m not going to force it out of you. If you want to know any more, you know how to contact me – email, txt, AIM or call.

- Fernando


It's the truth, he fucked me raw, dumped his cum in me, and then got a free laptop out of the deal and now he's flipping out on me calling me a liar and shit?

I HAD A VIRTUAL STROKE, MY ASS IS NOT LYING, I DON'T PLAY GAMES, ESPECIALLY WHEN MY HEART'S INVOLVED. FUCK YOU.

Well Ciro turns around in full circle and now he's contacting me via cell albeit it's one-sided; he doesn't really hear me or respond to what I say, he's just giving me up-to-the-moment status updates.


I'm over this scenario, it's bullshit and I hate it so much. I want Ciro in my life, but now if he has issues as big as this.


Ciro, get of the meds and get with me, it might be something good and to your benefit, you never know. That and you don't live an hour away like EBG does, I fucking just walk down the block to you!

No comments: